Saturday, August 27, 2016

My New Art Site

Now that I've entered the established art world and am having my first piece of work shown at Fountain House Gallery, I've created this new website for the purpose of showing my recent works and some a few months older. Here is the my piece at gallery to my piece displayed at the Fountain House Gallery September 8th through October19th. Opening is September 8th, 6 to 8 pm.

Below is the information for the gallery if you can't make the opening.

I have to admit, I'm very proud as this is my first gallery showing!

Yay for me! Yippee!

*Thanks to Joy Leftow AKA Violetwrites for creating this site for me. She has mad skills when it comes to this stuff. Also created biz cards for me.

Fountain House Gallery   702 Ninth Avenue New York NY 10019   212 262 2756 Tuesday to Saturday: 11am-7pm, Sunday: 1-5pm 



TITLE:  LISTEN TO THE POOR

No comments:

Post a Comment